We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Who are we looking for?
'Our values are really important, they define how we act and treat our clients and each other.'
Paul Cuff, Co-Chief Executive
We’re looking for talented people who share our values. At XPS, we offer early career opportunities in both our Pensions business and our Investment business.
- Have strong analytical and technical skills;
- Are great communicators and thrive in a collaborative working environment;
- Take a proactive approach and have a passion for delivering excellent client services;
- Are creative and show initiative in coming up with innovative solutions to real-world problems;
- Have a willingness to work towards actuarial and/or investment professional examinations
You can apply for a role in either our Pensions or Investment teams. In addition to the relevant academic achievements, we are looking for independent self-starters who possess and can demonstrate the following key attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A client-focused approach with the potential and desire to deliver excellent client service
- Well-developed communication skills, both orally and in writing, and suitable for a diverse range of people
- An ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and an aptitude for working with people
- An eagerness to take on responsibility and an ability to manage multiple demands on your time
As an employee with the largest pure pensions consultancy in the UK, you’ll be exposed to a variety of work with a range of clients and won’t be constrained by hierarchies.
We think it is vital that you are able to balance the different demands in your life, so we offer flexible working options to ensure you can keep up the things you want to do outside work.