Our purpose as a firm is to create a fully sustainable business that allows us to build long-term relationships with our clients, offer a great place to work for our people and deliver value to all our stakeholders.
Find out more about our business and meet our CEOs in our video. Press play to view.
Experts in their fields, our people drive the business. They’re the innovators, the problem-solvers and the forward-thinkers and that’s why we invest in them.
Employee-centric, inclusive, friendly and meritocratic – our culture empowers our business.
Our innovative technology is the enabler behind the solutions we deliver, providing real-time updates for trustees and corporate sponsors.
Blue-chip client base
High levels of service
Strong award-winning brand
- Specialist insight and expertise leading to better outcomes for members
- High-quality service and tailored solutions
- Value for money
- Stimulating working environment and attractive career prospects
- First-class training and support towards professional qualifications
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Track record of growing revenues, profits and dividends – more than £57 million paid in dividends since listing in 2017
- Non-cyclical demand for services
- Highly predictable revenues
- Strong cash generation
- Employee involvement in fundraising and volunteering
- Positive impact on communities through supporting local and national charities
Regulators and suppliers
- Establishing open and fair relationships
- Regular engagement and communication